ECU COVID Protocol
European Blitz and Chess Championship
European Blitz and Rapid Chess Championship are being organized according to the following sanitary protocol.
- All people who are entering Spodek Sports Hall (playing venue) should have a valid UE COVID certificate (printed or as a digital file).
- Unvaccinated people should be ready to present a negative COVID PCR test made not earlier than 72 hours before entering the building or antigen test made not earlier than 24 hours before entering the building.
- Every person present inside Spodek Sports Hall should be ready to present a certificate or a negative COVID test.
- All players should use hand sanitizer when entering the building. Organizer will provide hand sanitizers to all participants.
- By entering to the building person agrees to have his/her temperature measured
- It is forbidden to enter Spodek for all people who are quarantiened or having symptoms of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Everyone has to use masks. Mask should cover nose and mouth. It is allowed not to have a mask by players and arbiters during the round. After finishing the game, player should wear a mask.